picoFlamingo Source CodepicoFlamingo "The Cracking Egg" is only distributed as source code.
PicoFlamingo 0.4.2 Release Candidate 2
· picoFlamingo Source Code + Test Presentation [Source Code] 6Mb
PicoFlamingo "The Cracking Egg". Alpha 0.4.0
· picoFlamingo Source Code + Test Presentation [Source Code] 12Mb
· picoFlamingo User Manual [PDF] 557 Kb
Remote Clients Not Included with source code
· Android 1.5 pf Remote Control [Source] 70Kb
The Making Of picoFlamingoThis is our OpenGL ES 2.0 programming course and picoFlamingo source code releases:
OpenScenegraph 2.9.6 (Beagle)These are the packages to reproduce what we have done so far with OpenScenegraph and the BeagleBoard. Hope that will help.
Just to try
· OpenScenegraph 2.9.6 Compiled for Beagle [12M]
· Spin Object Mini Viewer [11Kb]
picoFlamingo 0.0.1 Alpha. The "Pink Egg"These are the packages to install and run "The Pink Egg". Follow the instructions in the User Manual (find it in the list below) for installing the system and start presenting your ideas.
· Xload 1.42 [Beagle]
· U-Boot 2009.01-dirty [Beagle]
· Linux Kernel 2.6.28 [Beagle]
NetKitty FOR BEAGLE!Netkitty 1.7-RSO for the Beagle Board. It is an static executable so just grab it and run it.
- Netkitty 1.7 RSO for BeagleBoard [38Kb]
- Check the on-line tutorial here.
- Project page at Savannah GNU with the latest source code.